Home > Associate Membership
Any person interested in effective law enforcement who is not an active member of a Police Department and who is endorsed by an Active or Life Member of the Association. Application for Associate Member must be approved by the active member Chief within whose jurisdiction the proposed member resides, if such applicant resides within the four (4) Western Counties.
Associate Membership Benefits:
- Receive our monthly newsletter
- Attend quarterly business meetings throughout the Four (4) Counties in Western Massachusetts
- Attend Vendor Show for businesses to show their products
- Enjoy sharing conversations & ideas with Western Massachusetts Chiefs of Police in a social setting
- Become eligible to become a Gold Badge Member
- Get 10% off sponsor ad prices!
|WMCOPA Membership Application||downloads: 166 | type: pdf | size: 32 kB|
- 2015 - 2016 Basic Reserve/ Intermittent Academy Schedule
- SCJ ruling on marijuana cultivation Search Warrants
- Group F, scheduled for May, will NOT run- Next training will be September 2015
- SJC upholds denial of L to C based on suitability
- Group E of the Western Mass Reserve/Intermittent Police Academy is FULL